If you are having problems with your Television service from Palo Telephone try these helpful tips.
- Verify that your TV is on the correct input (eg) Component, HDMI. TV, Composite
- Check and make sure none of the cables have become disconnected on the rear of the TV or the Entone STB (Set Top Box)
- If the STB or the TV will not respond to the remote control, verify the batteries are good, and be sure nothing has been placed in front of the TV or the STB that would block the signals from the remote to either device.
- Reboot the STB, by unplugging it from the electrical power source, by either unplugging it at the wall outlet or by pulling the small black cord on the back of the STB out and wait for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in. This will force the STB to completely reboot. This will take a few minutes for it to come back up.
- If you are unable to resolve the issue with these steps, please call PaloTelephone at 319-851-3431
- Push the “menu” button and go to the “settings” selection
- Enter your PIN number and select “OK” (Default PIN # 0000)
- The Settings page is displayed
- Under “Main Preferences” page check the “Parental Control” box
- Then select “Users” button under the settings page
- Now select the Parental Control” button
- This is the screen where parental controls are enabled per viewing choice, by movie rating, TV rating, unlock timeout, and block unrated
Select your remote user manual based on the photos below.